Do any of the issues below effect your family. If they do contact Tracy. Call or text on 07908134043. Alternatively email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you having difficulties with bedtime routines / your child sleeping?
- Is your child a fussy eater?
- Does your child have toileting accidents or soil?
Feelings, Behaviour and Relationships
- Are you finding your child’s behaviour hard to manage?
- Do your children fall out with each other?
- Is your child jealous of your new baby?
- Are you depressed, anxious or frightened?
- Are you lonely?
- Is your child depressed, anxious or frightened?
- Are you in an abusive relationship?
- Are you struggling to recover from a previous abusive relationship?
- Are you finding contact with an ex-partner difficult? Or, battling with contact arrangements?
- Are you worried about your child’s health and development?
- Are you worried about your health?
- Are you struggling with an addiction?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage household chores?
- Are you having problems with finances or housing?
- Are you finding it hard to juggle work and home?
- Do you have difficulties getting your child to school?
- Does your child find it hard to make / keep friends?
- Are you worried about your child’s progress?
- Do you find it difficult to approach your child’s teachers?
Tracy is our school counselor every Thursday. She is there to provide children with support when they have problems or issues to deal with.
Children can sign up to see Tracy themselves or may be referred to her by a parent or member of staff. If you would like your child to meet with Tracy, you are welcome to arrange a meeting with Tracy to talk with her about it.