KS2 Teacher (FT) – St Thomas Primary School
Full Time | Permanent
Starting: September 2018
Closing date: 4.05.2018
Interview date: 18.05.2018
Do you build a strong RAPPORT with children?
Are you CREATIVE and a TEAM player?
Do you enjoy making learning RELEVANT and REAL?
Are you RIGOROUS and have HIGH EXPECTATIONS for yourself and the children?
Then St Thomas could be the place for YOU!
We are looking for a teacher with a great sense of humour and positive attitude to join our team at St Thomas Primary School which is part of Exeter Learning Academy Trust. We are a single form entry school with a passion for giving children fantastic learning experiences and we are looking for a proactive teacher who can help us develop this further. The post offers a brilliant opportunity to work in an exciting, lively city school right in the centre of Exeter near the river. Strengths in PE and Outdoor Education would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will;
- Encourage a love of learning in their classroom.
- Be able to build great relationships with children.
- Be committed to achieving high standards across the school.
- Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Have effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, governors and parents.
We can offer you:
- The freedom to get on with what you do best – teach.
- A friendly professional team committed to achieving the very best for the children
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- Enthusiastic and supportive governors and parents
- Collaborative working within the Exeter Learning Academy Trust
Informal visits to the school will be during week beginning 23rd April. Please contact the school to arrange a suitable time.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
Please apply by 12.00 (mid-day) on the closing date.