Exeter Supply Partnership is currently recruiting Early Years, KS1 and KS2 teachers to join their excellent team.
The number of schools registering with ESP is growing and they are looking for more great teachers to meet the supply needs in Exeter and the surrounding areas.
Key benefits of joining are:
- ESP is supported by schools as a preferred choice for supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- A host of free CPD opportunities available to you, locally and online, in our wide-ranging programme
- A well-established route into permanent contracts with local schools, without the burden of “finders” fees
- A service set up for local schools, with their interests and staffing at the heart of our not-for-profit operation
- Bookings agreed through personal contact, talking to familiar colleagues to discuss our schools’ requirements
- Experienced colleagues here in the office will deal with bookings – and they know the schools’ administrators and Headteachers personally
“ESP offers a friendly and professional service. I have tried several other supply agencies in the past and have found ESP to be highly reliable and efficient. Staff are friendly and reliable and always on hand to answer questions, no matter how small. I’d recommend ESP without hesitation!”
To view a map of the schools ESP currently work with please follow this link – https://exetersupplypartnership.com/schools/our-schools/
To apply to join ESP please follow this link – https://exetersupplypartnership.com/teachers/home/
If you have any queries or questions please feel free to contact the office on 01392 927171 to have a chat with the friendly office team or email them at email@example.com.